It’s been a while since I posted, I think I got to caught up in writing lengthy posts (which I often never completed) rather than just publishing content as I have it and as my personal time allows. This post is the start of a new philosophy.
Last week I had a need to quickly grab some replication stats from RecoverPoint and I thought I would share the process and code I used to do this.
Prerequisites: plink, sed, awk, head, tail and egrep
Note: Because this is not a tutorial I am not going to talk about how to get the requirements configured on your platform. With that said you should have no issues getting the prerequisites work on Windows or Linux (for Windows Cygwin may be a good option).
The resulting output is a CSV which can be opened in Excel (or whatever) to produce a table similar to the following: